Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Development
The Mission of Sunnyside Academy is to develop each member of our community so that every child has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We will do this by:
- Preparing the pupils for life in modern Britain.
- Providing an environment which fosters close partnership with parents/guardians and the local community.
- Promote the dignity and self esteem of all who work in the school.
- Develop in each individual, respect, care and tolerance for one another.
- Provide an exciting and stimulating curriculum which has learning at its heart and meets National Curriculum requirements.
- Meet the spiritual, academic, physical, social, moral and cultural needs of all pupils to enable them to reach their full potential.
- Providing a rounded programme of assemblies which promote pupils spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.